Yahoo Mail Forgot Password
There are millions of people using email all over the world who prefer Yahoo’s email services over other available email options. This is mainly because of the different advantageous , attractive features and reliable customer support centre. Generally, the distinctive attributes available in Yahoo functions flawlessly, however, many a times users may experience trouble accessing and operating certain attributes in their account, and thus look for a reliable and dependable assistance if you forgot yahoo mail password you can go to Yahoo password recovery page.
Yahoo support for providing a swift and reliable customer service through its various support options that include assistance via various Help Articles, Social Media Platform, online Chat support, Email Support, etc. So, no matter what sort of issue you are facing with your Yahoo account or forgot yahoo mail password, you can find prompt and swift assistance from Yahoo customer service.
List of common issues experienced by customers
Some of the most common issues for which users seek assistance from Yahoo customer support are given below. Here, you will find answers to the problems and queries related to Yahoo in the simplest way.
Issues related to Spam
- Not able to send and receive emails
- Failing to compose email
- Yahoo account suspended/blocked
- File attachment issues
For additional information, here you can find detailed solutions to the two most common Yahoo-related issues..
How to Recover if you forgot Yahoo Mail password.
If you are unable to access your Yahoo Mail account even when you are entering correct login credentials, you must first make sure that the problem is not at Yahoo’s end. If the problem is at Yahoo’s end, you will need to wait until the issue gets resolved. However, if the status of Yahoo appears to be fine, it means that your account has been hacked. To recover your hacked Yahoo Mail account, follow the instructions provided below.
- Go to the Yahoo Mail sign-in page, enter your Yahoo user id in the provided field and click on the “Next” button. You will be directed to the next screen where you will be prompted to enter your account password.
- On the next screen, you will need to click on the “I forgot my password” option. You will be directed to the next screen where you will be shown one of the Account Recovery Options (phone number or email address) associated with your account.
Chat with us!
Steps to Recover compromised/ Hacked Yahoo Mail Account
1. Go next to the Yahoo Mail sign-in page, enter your Yahoo user id in the provided field and click on the “Next” button. You will be directed to the next screen where you will be prompted to type in your account password.
2. On the next screen, you have to click on the “I forgot my password” option. You will be directed to the next screen where you will be provided with one of the Account Recovery Options (phone number or email address) corresponding with your account.
3. If you recognize the account recovery option provided on your screen, you need to click on Yes, text me a verification code (for phone number) or Yes, please send me a verification code (for email address) button. You will receive a verification code which you need to enter on the following screen.
4. After entering the verification code, hit on the Continue. If you have entered the code correctly, you will see a Success message on the next screen with two options:
6. Create a new password
When you click on the Continue button you will be directed you to your Yahoo account, clicking the Create a new password option will direct you to next screen where you will be provided the option to create a new password.
Type the new password in the prompted fields and click on the Continue . Then, review the Account recovery options on the subsequent page and click on the Looks Good button once you have made the desired changes. Your compromised Yahoo Mail account will be recovered.
How to recover your Yahoo account with security question
1. Enter your yahoo E-mail id or the mobile no. register with yahoo then click on Continue
2. If the phone number showing on that page is not yours click on I don’t have access
3. Now you will see a recovery E-mail address there
4. If you can access the recovery e-mail click on yes
5. You will receive an e-mail from yahoo
6. You will find a link in that e-mail click on that
7. Once you will click on that link you will be redirected to a new page
8. Now you will be asked for verification code and then you need to click on continue