Microsoft Outlook 365 email password forgot +1-844-832-5538
There are some reasons why you are having trouble signing in to your Microsoft outlook 365 email, there could be a few different reason for that – like you forgot your Microsoft outlook 365 email password or swapped to a new device.
Here are some tips to get access of your Microsoft outlook 365 email as quickly as possible:
1. If you are entering the right password but it isn’t working, make sure that Caps Lock is turned off because it is case sensitive and also verify that your email address is entered correctly.
2. Clear your history and cache; try logging in again or try different browser to log into your Microsoft outlook 365 email.
If all these don’t help to get you back in to your account, try to reset your Microsoft outlook password.
Microsoft Outlook business email reset
1. If you have forgot your Outlook password and wish to recover, head over and select Password and sign in.
2. Under sub-topic two, select Contact email address. So, enter your alternate email address or create new.
3. If prompted, enter the CAPTCHA code.
4. If entered correct captcha code, Outlook will redirect you to enter a new password.
5. Hence, you can enter a new password and click on Next to complete your password recovery.
Important Note: If you do not have access to your alternate e-mail address or phone number, then there is nothing else you can do as Outlook is not able to tell that you are the legitimate owner.
Chat with us!
Change Outlook 365 mail password
If you want to reset your Outlook 365 password and you forgot your Microsoft Outlook account password. First thing that you can do is to send a password reset email using alternate email address you entered at the time of creation of the account, or a password reset request to the admin of the Microsoft Outlook account.
If you are not the account admin, you can follow the steps to change the password of your Outlook 365 account.
1. Open Outlook 365 login screen, enter the account you want to login.
2. After entering email click on right corner, I forgot
3. Again enter your email.
4. Below that you will get Send a reset email to, enter the account you want to send the reset Outlook account mail to.
5. Click the check box that is saying I’m not a robot.
6. Click on Submit.
7. Finally by opening the alternate email you will get a link to reset the Outlook 365 account password.
If you use a PIN instead of a password to log in to your PC
Go to PIN login problems for tips on how to reset your PIN.
How do I reset the password for the Microsoft account?
1. If you forgot your outlook account password, follow the given steps.
2. If you do not have a Microsoft account and forgot your local account password, you cannot recover it. Instead, you must reset your PC.
3. Warning: Following these steps will remove all your data, programs and settings.
4. Start your PC and select the Power icon in the lower right corner of the lock screen.
5. Hold down the Shift key and altogether select Restart.
6. In the boot options menu, select Troubleshoot> Reset this PC> Remove all.